Exclusive Members only Vegas Competition
by Invitation Only!
Youâ€™ve made it this far and by now weâ€™re sure youâ€™ve entered that stunning draw for a VIP Vegas experience with $10,000 in spending money or the cash value of $20,000.Â
If you haven’t yet, all you have to do is sign up at www.executivevipprogram.com or claim your $100 free at any of the partner casinos.Â Once youâ€™ve claimed your $100 Free you will be able to claim a further $200 as follows:
Deposit $30 to receive your first $100 Free.Â
Deposit $50 to receive your second $100 Free
Contact Customer support at www.betbigdollar.com or any of the partner casinos to claim your offers or for further assistance.
Players can enter the competition for a trip to Vegas by either 1) signing up at Executive VIP Program or 2) by claiming their $100 Free at any of the partner casinos.
The prize consists of:
- 2 Tickets to and from Vegas
- 14 Days Accommodation at a classic Vegas 5 Star Hotel
- Executive VIP Host to escort you
- 24 Hour unlimited limousine transport around Vegas
- $10,000 Spending Money
- The competition is only open to Executive VIP Members who have been invited by a mailed invitation.
- The competition is not open to employees of Executive VIP Program or the partner casinos and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for draw entries will be 30 May 2020 12 pm GMT. After this date no further entries to the draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The draw incorporating all valid entries will take place on 5 June. Winners will be announced on the Executive VIP Program website.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, extend or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoterâ€™s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 14 Days Accommodation at a 5 Star Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Players can enter the competition by either signing up at Executive VIP Program (www.executivevipprogram.com) or any of the other partner casinos or by claiming their $100 Free at any of the partner casinos.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the drawing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be claimed.
- The promoterâ€™s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Players are bound by the general terms and conditions of the casino.
- The casino also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winner will have the option to have his/her name in publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrantâ€™s prior consent.
- Only one account per person, dual accounts will be disqualified.